Forums.Avtograd.Ru: Since lockdown I came back to RuneScape and played - Forums.Avtograd.Ru

Перейти к содержимому

Страница 1 из 1
  • Вы не можете создать новую тему
  • Вы не можете ответить в тему

Since lockdown I came back to RuneScape and played Since lockdown I came back to RuneScape and played

#1 Пользователь офлайн   Molian

• Новичок
  • Pip

Отправлено 06 Август 2020 - 13:12

Since you went great lengths to write a post, I will reply. I think addiction is identical for many people, if it be gaining a different 1m or 1 exp. Somebody who kills somebody who gets agility and zulrah 10,000 x are both addicted to RuneScape. No one has it worse than another. I definitely am hooked, and while somebody may quote"Time appreciated isn't time wasted" I think that is really a lie. There's always something greater that you could be doing than osrs. Whether it be to take a walk, learn a new ability, (cooking, a speech, idk(irl)) read a novel. But assume. The RS gold unpleasant part is that RuneScape requires a lot of time to get anywhere. Isn't something you just play unless you enjoy doing like two items.

Harsh it's. I had a maximum cape, 400m xp, every skilling pet, and a cumulative 1.6b in my account (not accounting for the many excursions at the duel arena). I'd done every thing you can do on a main account within the realm of reason. I can not determine if it's the way I feel or if my pride is clouding my vision, however I don't regret spending many tens of thousands of hours on RuneScape. At no time throughout that was I prepared to let go of RuneScape as a crutch, even after going bankrupt at the stadium and being scammed by"buddies" who decided to keep items I loaned them. I feel ready to give it up and move away from it. I really don't need to put anyone else down or pity anyone ESPECIALLY not during such tough times, however I do not believe RuneScape is conducive to anyone's well being, as it is inherently time-consuming to an absurd degree.

I have not played for 2ish months. I didn't quit voluntarily, I quit because I needed to self isolate (am key worker) from the family. I didn't have my PC with me my mobile phone. I never play on phone so I wasn't enjoying RuneScape in any way. I discovered that I became irritable even though I would not exhibit it, I would also give people short answers, I was always thinking about RuneScape while not playing, I was addicted. Streams/videos weren't enough of playing after becoming inspired by seeing something they'd make me more disappointed not having a way. OSRS was definitely my coping mechanism of fretting about lifestyle and handling my occupation that is stressful.

Since lockdown I came back to RuneScape and played with an absurd number of hours for many months. However, a few days ago I liquidated my bank and simply began merching as a means to prevent myself playing. I found myself sitting in the ge beginning at my buy/sell supplies and spending the specific same amount of time online... Actually 5 minutes before I came across this article.. I considered buying all of my equipment back and diving back -. However, I'm going to resist. Time to cut down on the merching. RuneScape is a black hole for anybody with an addictive personality. RNG is gambling and it hits at exactly the portion of the brain when you receive a fall that is rare. I see players and I think I am going to do this..

I do 50/100kc and think what the fuck.. How is it that people do the identical shit over and over again for a long time? Is. Unlike other games in which per month or less of grinding can get you to end game content. But in when someone has a high degree account there's a little bit of respect mixed in there, RS, most of us realize how much dedication and time necessary to accomplish this objective. Years in some instances, but that's exactly what the aims sense rewarding. Not only everyone do what you are doing and is able to jump on, they have to cheap RuneScape gold earn it.

Страница 1 из 1
  • Вы не можете создать новую тему
  • Вы не можете ответить в тему

1 человек читают эту тему
0 пользователей, 1 гостей, 0 скрытых пользователей