Forums.Avtograd.Ru: Gameplay alterations are the biggest selling point - Forums.Avtograd.Ru

Перейти к содержимому

Страница 1 из 1
  • Вы не можете создать новую тему
  • Вы не можете ответить в тему

Gameplay alterations are the biggest selling point Gameplay alterations are the biggest selling point

#1 Пользователь офлайн   Molian

• Новичок
  • Pip

Отправлено 06 Август 2020 - 13:09

I understand Madden started lowering everybody's entire the Mut 21 coins stars but Dunlap at an 82 is fucking ignorance. I'd really like to purchase this piece of shit game however the team mode and I don't play and until they fix franchise and provide an experience that is immersive to me - I won't give them my money! Immersive do you really want lol? You may already control pretty much every aspect of a franchise. The menu/interface need work more than anything. I would like a training carousel and defensive and offensive coordinators. Historical stat monitoring (frankly a joke this is not in madden franchise). Realistic A.I. on pc choices (trading, free agent signings, and drafting). A more enlarged Create-A-Team for relocation choices. Compensatory picks.

Boyd and AJ should be flipped at this stage in their professions. Sam Hubbard deserves no less than a reduced 80's grade. Overall can not complain. You are saying Boyd ought to be higher than AJ? AJ is a participant that defenses have to adjust their game plan for. Boyd is a slot guy that is dependable. Even though AJ is on in years and his health is a question mark, he deserves to be the highest graded wideout on this group. While Boyd has been a consistent 1000 yard receiver at that moment, defenses have not had to adjust to AJ for almost two seasons. I am a huge AJ fan but I think they should be switched. Just my opinion.

I get your point the last season of AJ was 2018. Because he got hurt early against the Broncos in week 13 he appeared in 9 games, but only really 8. Extrapolated to a complete season, that is 1388 yards, 96 catches and 12 TDs. Stating defenses do not have to correct for a guy with the potential for all those kinds of numbers is only silly, although I understand that the most important ability is availability. Yeah, there's no wonder AJ remains the player on the roster. Some traumas and people appear to think he fallen off. Let's see what he can this season assuming he stays healthy and that I believe everybody will recognize he is still the best player on this group and one of the best in the league.Madden 21 Observations

Gameplay alterations are the biggest selling point, and I still feel as though they are holding on more gameplay changes so they have something to display for madden 22 when the time comes. Adjustments are the biggest selling point because was crap for such a long time. If they had been doing their due diligence, gameplay adjustments would have to be"tuned" rather than"nerfed". The consumer gameplay experience should not be radically different from year to year or match to game. Gameplay has been crap since the inception of it. There wasn't a"great" Madden in terms of gameplay, but what is significant is that they enhance it.

Of course it's important they enhance Madden 21play. The matter is that EA takes away gameplay features and reintroduces them years after"new". They use gameplay enhancements. Where they have not made many core enhancements to Madden 21. I don't see why this is a problem if it improves Madden 21play. They try to dress it up as fresh can call it whatever they need, or do anything. I don't see why it matters in the long run. And the fact I'm not certain what constitutes as a"center" change. Run movement last year has been the best it has ever been, it was buy Madden nfl 21 coins just overshadowed by how poor run defense was (or is).

Страница 1 из 1
  • Вы не можете создать новую тему
  • Вы не можете ответить в тему

Другие ответы в этой теме

#2 Пользователь офлайн   mirfeniksa

• Пользователь
  • PipPip

Отправлено 08 Август 2020 - 00:08

Whot?

#3 Пользователь офлайн   mirfeniksa

• Пользователь
  • PipPip